BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
SFT/SYS ENG-SYS/ARCHITCT - III
Job Number: 50519
Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs. Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications or modifications. 7-10 years of experience
We are looking for a very Senior hands on Lead developer and at the same time who can provide good insight into the new UTS/Microservices architecture that we are trying to put together. This person should also be able to lead other developers.
Strong/lead developer with Java 1.8 features with Micro Services development background. Spring boot, Cloud Foundry and Kafka proficiency is required.
Senior Software Developer/Architect on the Service Assurance team is responsible for designing, developing and deploying highly scalable and easily maintainable software platforms.
• Lead Microservices Development Team to deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based
• Produce designs and LOEs, and implement features based on product requirements.
• Ability to analyze and decompose existing monolithic Applications into Micro services
• Collaborating with Deployment and Test Team members to resolve issues
• Automate development, testing and deployment process
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Relevant Experience
• Proven working experience in developing Micro Services
• Proficiency using Generics, Lambda Expressions, and Streams
• Solid understanding working with Spring Boot and Cloud Foundry
• Practical experience with NoSQL database technologies; preferably Apache Cassandra
• Practical experience with Apache Kafka and Apache Camel
• Practical experience deploying micro services using Spring Cloud or Kubernetes
• Working knowledge of DevOps tools(GIT, JIRA, Sonar Qube, Artifactory)
• Working knowledge of Application server WebLogic
• Working knowledge of Webserver Nginix
• Solid understanding of Netflix Eureka, Ribbon, Feign etc
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
Education / Certifications:
Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Standard, flexible, Mon- Friday and occasional weekend work; must be willing to work with VDSI teams (early hours in US) and also must be willing to work with all the teams across eastern, central, and Mountain Time zones in US.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.