BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
US-TS Tech Con II DC Infra Transformation DCT App Migr
Job Number: 53347
Role and Accountabilities:
Create a program level communications plan for the Digital Transformation Program. Collaborate and work closely with program leadership, senior IT and business executives, CenterPoints communications manager to establish the Digital Transformation communications plan. Create a messaging strategy designed to keep the business and staff informed of program developments, program benefits and status. Coordinate meeting scheduling, prepare and deliver presentations, prepare and distribute program status reporting, socialization of ideas and concepts in support of the communications plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Establish the Digital Transformation Program level communications strategy in conjunction with program executive sponsors and senior managers
• Ensure clients organizational initiatives and program supporting projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications formats, such as a staff intranet, monthly newsletter, video or regular email bulletin.
• Design the format and layout of content
• Keep business and stakeholders abreast of progress and answer any questions that may arise
• Use social media to communicate with staff internally (Yammer, Twitter or other suitable mediums as determined by the client)
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from program team members and executive sponsors
• Strong presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills to work with communications and media departments as required.
• Demonstrate confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques
• Creative skills and the ability to devise communication strategies
• Digital skills and experience using information technology as a communication medium, especially digital and video means of communication
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.