BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Software Engineer - System Architect - IV
Job Number: 48506
The Digital Team at our client is looking for a highly technical, Senior Full Stack Web Developer to help us develop our next generation of digital experience. This role is for a strong developer who is agile enough to take on any project, regardless of platform or framework. The developer has strong penchant to learn new technology and is abreast of the latest trends in the market. The developer will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to build the next generation of our digital experience. We are looking for a highly technical, hands-on coder/hacker who thrives in a fast paced environment. The engineer not only understands coding and hacking but also has a strong sense of architecture, deployment and operational skill.
-Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence.
- Hands-on Coding.
- Possess extensive development experience in building and deploying web and mobile-based product, software design and development in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- 3-4 years of Experience in Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Possess experience with performing REST API integration / AJAX based API calls.
- Knowledge of API design and development.
-Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Familiarity working with project tracking systems, such as Jira or YouTrack, a GIT repository and continuous integration environments
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.