BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Job Number: 53342
Contract To Hire
CREDIT & COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
Key Responsibilities for Collection Analyst include high volume of collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced
goal oriented collections department. Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts. Provide exceptional
- Maintain files, approvals and supporting documentation in accordance with credit policies and procedures.
- Assist with compliance with credit policies and procedures.
- Update contact information for all customers within assigned portfolio.
- Develop knowledge around customers and business units.
- Proficient knowledge of various ERP Systems. Releasing of Sales Orders, printing invoices etc.
- Assist with formulation potential credit limits based on credit analysis and needs.
- Assist Finance Team in obtaining and modifying guarantees and letters of credit.
- Assist with compiling information for bi-weekly management meetings and Hyperion reports.
- Develop working relationships with business units and the various groups within company order to ensure accurate and relevant data is shared.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Assist with reconciliation of customer statements/billings. Identify and obtain the proper Tax Certificates and distribute to Tax Department.
- Assist with identification and preparation of documentation for adjustments and write offs.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Attend regular credit meetings.
- Maintain adequate turnover of receivables.
- Responsible for large volumes of active customer accounts.
- Duties may change at any given time.
- 2+ years prior or related experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of financial statements and financial statement analysis.
- Demonstrated exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, enthusiastic individual who will work on a variety of programs interacting with internal teams and external clients and customers.
- Oil and Gas Industry, Get Paid, JDE, Movex, Oracle, Syteline and Glovia Experience preferred.
High School diploma or GED
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.