BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Project Manager (IT) - II
Sr. Technical Project Manager - Manage all facets of large scale, cross functional technical projects with broad scope to ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget, and quality goals. 5-7 years of experience. Be able to discuss technically aspects of a SOAP/REST API with customers IT team and engage the Architect when necessary to define integration solution.
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Technical Project Manager to lead customer integration projects. Projects involve working with external customers to enable eCommerce interfaces between Verizon and the customers application. The Project Manager owns success of the project and is responsible for ensuring the project meets agreed objectives and deliverables on time and within scope.
Responsibilities & skills:
• Ability to talk clearly on a voice bridge, presentation via WebEx and take accurate minutes of each call. Document them in oneConfluence.
• Present the solutions and articulate clearly at a high level the technical details of the APIs.
• Document essential milestones, issues and risks clearly to ensure customers and client personnel signoff.
• Facilitates meetings effectively and communicates relevant information to all impacted stakeholders.
• Develops and manages project plans for each assigned initiative.
• Proactively manages day to day customer interactions.
• Provides detailed and accurate status reporting.
• Maintains action items register and follows up to ensure all critical issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Communicates and manages project risk.
• Creates test plans as needed and executes project testing.
• Communicate integration process interactions to customers.
• Must have the ability to think analytically and focus on helping the project team arrive at a cost effective solution.
• Ability to communicate sensitive information tactfully.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be a quick learner, adapt and prioritize the work according to the issue at hand.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Management.
• 6+ years of Project Management experience with large projects for Fortune 500 companies. Projects with B2B2C Integration across enterprises is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft office suite including MS Project and SharePoint.
• Experience with Amazon AWS web service integration projects a plus.
• Network connectivity options knowledge a plus.
• ITIL Foundation certification required.
• Experience with ServiceNow/Remedy/HP Service Manager a plus.
• Knowledge with REST/SOAP API terminology and ability to understand the backend/downstream systems integration required.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.