BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Software Systems Engineer - III
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. 7-10 years of experience
• Bachelors Degree or above
• Extensive experience with JAVA, J2EE including the ability in troubleshooting various environment issues
• Experience with Micro Services and domain driven design
• Experience working in a DevOps development environment and agile framework
• Experience in providing BPM solutions
• C++ experience Preferred
• Experience with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
• Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Communication & stakeholder management skills.
• Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
• Excellent communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines as group member or individual worker
Is the Candidate Pre-Identified?: Is the Candidate Pre-Identified?
Does this position require driving on behalf of Verizon?: Does this position require driving on behalf of Verizon? No
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.