BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Project Manager 3
Contract To Hire
IT Workforce Management Project Manager (WFM PM)
- Responsible for providing management oversight for IT application development workforce management functions to include resource forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and analytic insights across multiple sites for approximately 300+ IT resources.
- The Workforce Management PM will work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment.
- Oversees capacity planning, works with Project Managers to direct scheduling of contact center staff, work closely with IT Management and Finance.
- Research and analysis generated within this team will be used by business leaders to interpret emerging trends that support and drive tactical and strategic objectives.
- IT Team and close partner to the Project Management Office, the duties and deliverables of the Senior Project Manager may include: Agenda Development, Meeting Minutes, Work Instruction Matrix, Integration with 3rd Parties, Lead Internal Working Sessions, Risk Mitigation Strategy, Workflow Design Documentation (Process Maps), Project Plan Development, Status Reporting, Timeline Adherence, and Change Management Support.
- Responsible for interfacing with the Business Development Team and the customer to clearly define Project Scope.
- Responsible for assistance in Business Requirements development according to New Program Implementation Standards.
- Manages team sub-projects for the implementation of new products, services, client initiatives and change requests according to company standards
- Responsible for managing project timeline, cross-functional teams, inter-departmental communication and client facing status reports
- Maintains Project Plans and tracking logs as appropriate.
- Manages the change request process during the Project Life Cycle.
- Responsible for identifying project priorities with customers and communicating priorities to internal team.
- Review all program documentation prior to production release including Business Requirements and ensures client sign-off is obtained on business requirements and other documents that may require approval.
- Interacts with Business System Analysts, Operations, IT, and Finance to assist in understanding and delivering customer requirements.
- Oversees activities that include producing summary presentations, creating and maintaining databases to track performance, analyzing data and summarizing performance using statistical procedures, developing and analyzing performance scorecards, providing notations of performance deviations and anomalies and producing periodic and ad hoc reporting as required by stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains long term scheduling process to ensure optimal utilization of IT resources.
- Provide insight into industry trends and best practices to shape the strategy of workforce management.
- Maintain the Workforce Management and Reporting platforms.
- Resource allocation recommendation to the Operations team according to finance analysis.
WORKFORCE & ADMINISTRATIVE
- Participates or leads cross functional teams for the purpose of implementing new customer programs.
- Allocates resources and tracks according to plan.
- Provides monthly status reports to ensure senior level management visibility to project and client status.
- Responsible for building team environment with internal partners.
- Manages conflict resolution to ensure successful outcomes.
- Monitors project budget against plan on a monthly basis and prepares analysis if established thresholds are not met
- Maintains updated project budget for customer reflecting actual costs & projections through the implementation and warranty period.
- Understands contractual obligations.
- Coordinates internal effort to produce sizing/pricing on new client change requests.
- 5+ years experience in project management
- 5+ years of consultative experience in a formal project planning role.
- Experience managing diverse cross functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Previous experience in presenting project plans, timelines, and requirements to clients.
- Ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects toward effective solutions and timelines.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and MS Visio.
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Strong analytical ability and the ability to articulate needs and gain results. Comfortable speaking and presenting to senior management and employees of all levels in the contact center and beyond.
- Experience leading a Workforce Management team supporting 500+ associates across multi-site locations.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- PMP certification preferred
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry, highly preferred
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.