BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Business / Systems Analyst - III
Responsible for planning, designing and implementing of 3rd party EMS (Element Management Systems) applications such as: BNC, Versa, Adtran, Calix. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in all planning, design, implementation and support discussions.
• Setup and configure the operating system according to vendor specifications and ensure all security vulnerabilities are identified and remediated.
• Install vendor-developed applications in the VCP (Verizon Cloud Platform) according to supplied procedures and work with the application vendors to implement automation.
• Setup operating system and application monitoring for alerting production support teams when established thresholds have been reached.
• Input application asset information into asset inventory systems and implement discovery processes for automated asset inventory updates.
• Identify and setup all network firewall settings to work with identified interfacing applications and network elements.
• Perform scans on all servers to ensure any security vulnerabilities are identified and remediated after all application components have been installed and configured.
• Setup and configure all CPI-810 mandated processes such as user access reviews and password change processes for functional IDs.
Top 3 requirements:
1) Highly skilled Linux System Administration 7+ years experience
2) Linux/Unix system-based diagnostics/troubleshooting
3) Orchestration experience with HPE NFVD and/or ECM
- Linux server System Administration 7+ years experience
- Able to perform diagnostics/troubleshooting of hardware/network/software issues
- Communication protocols and utilities (SSH, SSL/TLS, TCP/UDP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
• Former Verizon technical support experience
• Working knowledge of Verizon tools such as SAM, VAST, UP, IPPOC, ACT
• Troubleshooting/Testing/Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of basic network devices (Switches, Routers, Load Balancers, Firewalls, DNS)
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.