BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Installation Technician II
Installation Technician _
Site Installation - Fixed infrastructure - racks for equipment, grounding, cabling and wiring
Vehicle installation - Radio, light and sirens
Looking candidates with 4-7 years of exp as a Electrician with a BG in communications and installing radio and/or stereo Equipment
MUST HAVE OWN HANDHELD TOOLS - EX: power drills and Volt/OHM meter
Clean driving record
TYPE OF INTERVIEWS: 15- 20 Phone screen and then 40 Min Onsite
• Major task includes assisting in assembly and installation in vehicles and fixed locations
• Perform various activities associated with assigned assets, such as maintaining test equipment, updating repair parts supply, arranging vehicle service, usage of credit card and turn in requested paper work in a timely manner.
• Prepare work orders, material request, warranty forms, FCC forms and various paperwork associated with job.
• Discuss and instruct equipment operation with customer personnel.
• Performing simple tests to ensure proper equipment operation.
• Determine approach and schedule for various activities.
• Maintain clean working environment.
• Follow safe work procedures at all times.
• Respect of customer and employer property.
Clean criminal and driving record.
EVT certification a plus
May be required to work in environments where the temperatures may be extreme.
May be required to bend, stoop, reach, grasp, ETC. in excess of 8 hrs a day.
May be required to use protective clothing at some locations.
May be required to work nights and weekends.
May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Use hand and power tools.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.