BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Program / Project Manager - II
Within the Finance & Supply Chain IT Organization, this position will be responsible for supporting compliance, Security and Audit. As the organizations point of contact on compliance & clearance this position will need to work across diverse organization within IT, Legal, Internal Audit, Security, etc.
The roles & responsibilities are as follows:
• Lead on Global Clearance
• Compliance with corporate information security standard, Sarbanes-Oxley, legal, governmental & regulatory data security and controls
• Support security efforts across the organization to reduce security vulnerabilities, conduct security audits
• Provide support to Business Continuity Planning, including Disaster Recovery
• Knowledge in infrastructure, development, security and support.
Bachelors Degree preferred with 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT compliance, security and infrastructure. Furthermore have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong knowledge of project planning and management.
• Participate in compliance Security and Legal reviews when required.
• Strong knowledge of Linux, UNIX and Windows Operating System vulnerabilities and secure configuration settings
• Strong Project management skills
• Support end of life hardware/software work, tracking and planning.
Knowledge and Skills
• Advance skills in IT compliance & Security with general knowledge in infrastructure
• Project Management skills
• Requires independent thinking
• CISSP, SANS, and other security or network related certifications a plus.
Is the Candidate Pre-Identified?: Is the Candidate Pre-Identified?
Does this position require driving on behalf of Verizon?: Does this position require driving on behalf of Verizon? No
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.