BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Network Analyst I
Need someone with really good operational and technical skills that can pick up technology pretty quickly.
Schedule M-F 8-5 possible OT/ on call
• Responsible for providing technical support and monitor day to day operations of Network Operation Center.
• Monitoring the Company infrastructure using a variety of tools and react to resolve any alerts which may arise and ensure system uptime meet service level agreements. (SLAs)
• Responsible for logging and resolving any network incidents ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met at all times.
• Escalating any Network incidents that cannot be resolved within specified time frames to the relevant team members and work with them until the incident is resolved.
• Document and record steps taken towards resolution of an incident and add this to the knowledge database for future referral.
• Take Technical Ownership of Major Incidents by - identifying, communicating, and utilizing appropriate resources to resolve the issue.
• Responsible for documenting and distribution of all Major Incident Review Reports in the agreed format.
• Ensure NOCC operations meet support and performance metric requirements.
• Monitor all outages/issues through the return to normal services.
• Build strong and effective working relationships with Engineering and Management organizations.
• Respond to escalated customer incidents in a timely fashion and in compliance with NOCC standards.
• Acting as the first point of contact for any Network related problems between our company and its partner's.
• Develop good customer relationships through excellent customer service.
• Assisting in providing tier 1 customer support when call volumes are high.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.