BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
- Provides repair services and solutions of customer equipment.
- Perform modular level repair of company handheld devices under service contract in workbench environment.
- Load and test software applications and operating software.
- Uses small hand tools. No soldering.
- Basic understanding of application loading of devices, and basic PC skills.
- Works under direct supervision of lead FST. (Field Service Tech)
- Performs logistical tasks, trouble shooting, repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature), testing, and cleaning of customer returned products.
- Performs tasks associated with evaluating and validating customer complaint information, repair history, and contract entitlements. -
- Troubleshoots quickly and accurately based upon information given, observations, and/or product knowledge. -
- Thorough understanding of the top common failure modes of products in areas of expertise. -
- Performs work method analysis and develops best practices for a variety of operations along with setting standard work times.
- Analyzes data and trends associated to repeat repairs with ability to implement corrective actions.
- Ensures that the test equipment, devices under test, and the testing environment are correctly maintained such that test results are not compromised with full understanding of maintenance and calibration programs.
- Regularly contributes ideas and supports the implementation of continuous improvement action items.
- Performs tasks associated with servicing customer product using both mechanical and electronic based skills. This includes
- mechanical repairs, board level repairs, cleaning, loading software/firmware, testing, and final inspections.
- Learns and develops the ability to troubleshoot quickly and accurately (mechanical or electrical issues) based upon information
- given, observations, schematic fault analysis, and/or product knowledge.
- Learns and develops familiarity with a smaller subset of products and processes.
- Applies basic knowledge of electronic design principles
- Documents records of work performed to resolve customer issues.
- Basic PC skills, MS office etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational qualification. - Minimum of 2- 3 years of related experience.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.