NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Support development Analyst to join our team in Plano.
-Translate business requirements into well-designed and documented software components based on Microsoft technologies
-Challenge requirements while designing solutions based on deep technical knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
-Propose frameworks, technologies and standards for development and implementation of software products
-Execute milestones in a fast-paced setup that is constantly faced with requirement that may stretch capacity
-Document technical designs, using flow charts, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and descriptive software component documentation
-Manage offshore development team
-Advanced trouble shooting and problem solving skills to resolve defects ,incidents and problems
-Participates in client/external interactions on technical matters
-Provides process and policy advice
-Explains assumptions and methodologies
-Articulates pros and cons of an action in a clear manner
-Simplifies difficult concepts for non- technical users
- 4 years of experience in an IT environment.
- Experience with SQL and SQl reporting
- Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and development
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with multiple priorities and have the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Familiarity with Operation process.
- C#, Sql, ASP.net & .Net
- web support experience
1.) 4 years C# Coding experience
2.) 4 years experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development/support experience.
3.) 4 years experience in MS SQL is required
4.) Should have good code debug skill using Visual Studio .Net 2010 or higher.