BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Recruiter - Dallas
Interested candidates should apply using the link below:
GDH Consulting isn’t just another staffing firm. We’re in the top 10-percent of staffing firms nationwide based on size and revenue and we’re growing rapidly. Every day, we compete with the largest firms in the country and every day, we win.
As a Recruiter for GDH Consulting, you are responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions including entry-level and experienced candidates.
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary + commission
- 13-week training program
- Supplemental and advanced training
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Wellness program
- Tuition paydown program
- Uncapped earning potential
- A career path like no other. Grow your own book of business, build new accounts, or lead a GDH office.
- Annual summit trip award.
- Ability to relocate to any one of our nationwide recruiting offices.
- Seeks, interviews, assesses, reference checks and places contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire consultants that completely satisfy the client requirements.
- Builds contract employee workforce through ads, career fairs, Internet relationships and other sources.
- Builds sales prospect pool through careful applicant tracking, Internet research, and networking.
- Match applicants to job requisitions and source for future job openings.
- Takes personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and Associate Recruiter productivity targets as defined by manager, including new hire performance plan.
- Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
- Communicates with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters (conference calls, etc...)
- Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist the recruiters in growing their candidate pools.
- Continuously explores new prospects and business leads to assist the sales team grow their client pools.
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Diligently pursues a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of your division, your core competencies/skill sets, and our company as a whole.
- Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required screening protocols are completed including E-verify and I-9’s for all new hires as well as, drug tests and background checks when required by the client.
- Adheres to and complies with all policies and procedures set forth by GDH Consulting and the Division; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Computer proficiency and ability to effectively utilize ATS, Internet and navigation of websites / systems.
- Ability to cold call potential candidates.
- Technical capacity.
- Communication proficiency.
- Customer service oriented.
- Problem solving.
- Works well in team environment.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ethical conduct.
- Time management.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-1 year of recruiting experience
We’re a fun, dynamic, growth and career oriented sales and service organization with a competitive culture and a family of hard working, driven employees. Do you have what it takes?
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.