BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Sr. Security Engineer
Contract To Hire
GDH Consulting is seeking candidates with ISE* experience for a Senior Security Network Engineer position located in the US. Travel is 50% and although the preference is in Rochester, MN, it is not mandatory.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering professional services engagements to customers
- Documentation of work performed - weekly, monthly, and yearly auditing
- Provide expert guidance to customers seeking better security for their networks
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in a Sourcefire technology; be an extension of the customer’s team
- Able to deliver to large scale IDS/IPS deployment exceeding 300,000 nodes
- Comfortable presenting to small groups and performs small-scale discussion/training.
- Sourcefire/Snort/IDS/IPS Enterprise Process Expertise
- Security Analysis Skills at the Expert level
- Vulnerability Assessment understanding
- Travel up to 50% delivering Professional Services
- Minimum 2 years experience consulting or sales engineering with outside clients and end users -- experience integrating/implementing network security products is a must
- 2 years minimum experience working in a technical capacity with networking and network security products or corporate systems.
- Able to communicate to executive sponsors in business terms
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and listening)
- Proficient in TCP/IP networking
- Knowledgeable in network security and show basic understanding in security technologies
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.