BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Senior Java Developer
GDH Consulting is looking for a Senior Java Developer to work onsite in San Jose, CA.
You will be joining a team of energetic engineers to design and build a platform to enable Smart Licensing for all Cisco software products. The solution involves a Smart Agent (C or Java) running on software product instances and communicating with a cloud-based licensing service to register, request and report license usage. Usage data is processed and consolidated with additional customer data in a Ruby on Rails engine, and then presented to users through a Cisco-hosted UI portal built using Bootstrap and Back-bone.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to help with the Smart Agent team. Required Skills
Highly Desired Skills
- Java programming
- Software development on Linux/Unix environment
- Eclipse IDE
General Skills Needed
- REST API
- Experience and well versed in multi-threaded programming
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Knowledge of software licensing is a plus
- Creative problem solving and debugging skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Adaptive and communicative
- Ability to learn quickly and critically
- Be part of the Smart Agent Agile scrum team: attend daily standup meetings, attend iteration planning meetings, work on assigned user stories and tasks, be adaptive to last minute changes to the design and architecture.
- Work with tech lead to design and implement the next version of our Smart Agent which is expected to work across various Cisco platforms.
- Integrate: work with other engineering teams to integrate Smart Agent into the Smart Licensing platform.
- Have fun: participate in team activities to help build collaboration among team members
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.