BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
SQL Developer/Report Analyst
GDH Consulting is seeking a SQL Developer/Report Analyst for a direct-hire opportunity with their client located in Oklahoma City! The developer will be responsible for partner with team members to understand the business requirements and function specifications of new projects and updates to existing productions or solutions.
- Performing data analysis and data modeling to design tables and processes to fulfill the requirements of projects
- Designing and developing using database management systems and related platforms and tools (e.g., MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, etc.) and stored procedures that fulfill the technical and business requirements for clients
- Utilizing appropriate coding language and developer tools to review application design specifications and database access methods to prevent inefficient coding techniques
- Identifying and correcting issues relating to database performance, reliability, and scalability
- Ensuring the quick implementation of mass data change requests and complex report/data extraction requests ensuring the impact on existing applications is adequately analyzed
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in computer science, business information systems, or a related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing, maintaining, or writing stored procedures for databases (e.g., SQL, Transact SQL, etc.) is required.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Data Warehouse processes (e.g., ETL, OLTP, OLAP, etc.) is required
- Adherence to best practices for developing solutions using SQL Server
- Ideal candidates will have ETL, BI and SQL development experience
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.