BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Customer Support Engineer
GDH Consulting is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to work onsite in Raleigh, NC.
Role & Responsibilities
It's an exciting time to join this newly formed group of ACI Customer Support Engineers. Get in on the ground floor of this newly formed Support group where you will support cutting edge technology!
In this role you will:
- Interface internally with CSEs, SEs, NCEs, Technical Leaders and internal engineering departments.
- Provide second/third level technical support for ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure), APIC technologies
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and software problems of moderate to high complexity. As a technical expert and provide support on a world-wide basis
- Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
- Utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 2 or more years of customer support experience, including strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, proven crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems
- Expertise with Nexus and UCS products
- Experience Scripting in Python
- Working knowledge of Data Center industry, products and protocols
- Knowledge of Linux. Experience with multiple distributions (Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc), networking (bonding, bridging, iptables, vlans, OVS, etc), virtualization (KVM, libvirt, etc), and server software (Apache, open iSCSI, NFS, MySQL and/or Galera, MongoDB, etc) are all strongly desirable
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction and has the ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
- HP, IBM, Dell Server Support, or certifications, MCSE, VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE- VCP or CCNP/DCN
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members by Determining methods and procedures on new assignments, mentoring more junior engineers and promoting/soliciting ideas within TAC team
- Experience with L4-L7- load balancing, firewalls, Open Stack, and UCS
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.