BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Software Systems Engineer - III - NJ
• Looking for developer with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline with experience in leading software design and development Projects
• Experience in developing and designing high performance, scalable, cloud native, headless, web applications with web frameworks such as Play/w Java and Angular and concurrency frameworks such as Akka, JAVA Concurrency package.
• Knowledge/Experience with one or more of Play, Java, Angular JS is a must.
• Knowledge/Experience with source code control systems such as Git and related practices
• Familiarity with Agile methods and Continuous Integration including but not limited to Program and Release Backlog Management (Jira), Defect Tracking (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence, Jive, others) Test Automation (JUnit, NUnit, TestNG), Continuous Integration/Deployment (Jenkins, Hudson), Code Review (Sonar, Findbugs)
• Knowledge/Experience in cloud computing and cloud hosted applications such as Amazon AWS, EC2 and S3
• Knowledge/Experience in clustered cache is a plus such as Redis, Memcache, Coherence
• Knowledge/Experience in Endeca is a plus or any other search systems is a plus
• Knowledge/Experience in No SQL databases is a plus (e.g. Casandra, Mongo)
• Self-motivated, innovative, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently instead of Angular replace with React Js
Knowledge/Experience on one of these two skillset combinations is required
1) “Play Framework with Java Package” + Akka skills
2) “Play Framework with Java Package” + Angular js experience
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.